GT40 Replica wanted...NSW rego

Looking for a GT40 Replica, prefer Windsor V8 with throttle body injection but needs to registered in NSW or in the alternative supplied with NSW blue slip so it can be registered in NSW.

PM me if you have one or know of one for sale.

cheers

Be carefull Raven.
If it has not been regoed in NSW already (unfinished project) and has a Winsor in it wont get rego due to emissions laws.
Not with that engine anyway.

Jim

Be carefull Raven.
If it has not been regoed in NSW already (unfinished project) and has a Winsor in it wont get rego due to emissions laws.
Not with that engine anyway.

Jim

What concerns me is even if it is completed, engineered and registered in another state (say Queensland) there is still no guarantee it would be accepted for rego in NSW? Is that correct?

Anyways those sort of concerns are reflected in the want of a car regoed currently in NSW.

What concerns me is even if it is completed, engineered and registered in another state (say Queensland) there is still no guarantee it would be accepted for rego in NSW? Is that correct?

Anyways those sort of concerns are reflected in the want of a car regoed currently in NSW.

You had best speak to an engineer or the RTA technical dept about that question.
Trevor booth may be able to answer that question he uses nota 2266 on this site.

Jim

Cheers for that.

Ultimately the best option is to wait for a GT40 to come up that is already registered in NSW to avoid any dramas.

Back