GT40s at Le Mans 2007

Hi guys,

I'm enroute to France to attend the 24 Hours of Le Mans again. A good friend of mine, Andy Prill, will be driving P/1080 in the vintage support race. I'd like to take and post some photos, but I don't think I'll have access to my own FTP site from France.

Anybody with some free space willing to take my photos and generate links which I can then use to share the photos?

Forecast is for varying degrees of rain which will make it just that much more spectacular! :)

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Mike,

You can email them to me and I'll put them on my website, if you want.

Let me know. Use my gmail account.

I'll be in North Carolina at Olthoff's over the weekend to pick up my car, but will have my computer along with me. Shouldn't be too much of a delay posting them. If you want instantaneous response, I won't be able to.

Kirby

Hi guys,

I'm enroute to France to attend the 24 Hours of Le Mans again. A good friend of mine, Andy Prill, will be driving P/1080 in the vintage support race. I'd like to take and post some photos, but I don't think I'll have access to my own FTP site from France.

Anybody with some free space willing to take my photos and generate links which I can then use to share the photos?

Forecast is for varying degrees of rain which will make it just that much more spectacular! :)

Kirby,

You got it! Thanks for volunteering! I'll probably send the photos to you on Monday or thereabouts. There will be a post-Le Mans gathering of French De Tomaso owners on Monday afternoon/evening outside of Paris; I'll try to send them before that.

Are you going to take your GT40 straight to Gray's ranch? Or will you be working on it at home?

And, more to the point, will you be INSTANTLY posting photos of your GT40 the moment you get your hot little hands on it? Inquiring minds want to know!

Mike (ironically, sitting in Houston, where you currently are not...)

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
In actual fact, I am in Houston (well, Spring... just north of Houston)

New job. No longer in Brunei.

Kirby,

You got it! Thanks for volunteering! I'll probably send the photos to you on Monday or thereabouts. There will be a post-Le Mans gathering of French De Tomaso owners on Monday afternoon/evening outside of Paris; I'll try to send them before that.

Are you going to take your GT40 straight to Gray's ranch? Or will you be working on it at home?

And, more to the point, will you be INSTANTLY posting photos of your GT40 the moment you get your hot little hands on it? Inquiring minds want to know!

Mike (ironically, sitting in Houston, where you currently are not...)

Back