Another guy from Arkansas

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Is there a limit to number of members from Arkansas? :) Going this weekend to NC with another Arkie and a Texan to see and hopefully get a ride in Superperformance GT40. I am a gear head for many years owning a number of cars along the way but found out that when it boils down to it having one road worthy car that you can get parts for is really what I want. I have egg shell cars that if they get broken (wrecked) your in trouble deep and almost afraid to drive them, so if I fit in the car one might be on order soon. Mach 1 is my favorite for now. I have a cnc waterjet and laser for anyone who needs that special part made or picture engraved. The picture is of another Arkie friend (best friend) and I in the Pocono's raceway infield 93.

Attachments

• DSCN3115.jpg
    DSCN3115.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 321

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Jack,

A ride would certainly be on the cards. I'm just making sure insurance is all set up by the time we get there!

:)
Kirby

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I was ready to leave last week. As soon as you two get here we are leaving. Truck only needs to be hooked to the trailer and we are off. Platinum Plus here we come. We are going through Memphis you know.

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
ps: That's me, a.k.a Best Friend, in the passanger seat of Jack's Countach. We use to do crazy stuff when we were young now we're older and going to do even crazier stuff.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Hey you guys remember those hard to find sockets for Italian cars? I cut these out for the axle nut and shock end nuts. I will tig them to some cheap sockets, Waterjets are nice. :)

Attachments

• DSCN3125.jpg
    DSCN3125.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 232
Back