SPF MK II at Ford GT meet

Hi guys, this is a repost since my first one seems to have gone into space somehow?

Got this from Art Stephens on the Pantera forum. Art wrote:

Long time Pantera owner Bill Wright show off his new Superformance GT40 to his Team Pantera of Orange County friends at Cars and Coffee in Irvine, California. I don't think the smile could be surgically removed from his face! This baby has a fuel injected Roush 427 Windsor with an aluminum block and heads. It made about 580HP on the engine dyno. It has a polished ZF. The weight is about 2350 lbs. Holy mackerel, I can't wait for a ride! Check it out at the link below.

Art

http://picasaweb.google.com/AJSFORD/StarredPhotos?authkey=tUIobJr7TIg

I understand from my brother that one of these resent "Cars and Coffee" events (sounds like it could have been this one) showcased the Ford GT/40 new, old, real or replica. I've been to one of these and if you are ever close enough it's a car lovers dream, go you will not be disappointed! All kinds of cars just show up. There had to be 20 new Ford GT's the day I went along with Ferrari's, an Atom and every other kind of cool cars you can think of alone with motorcycles. If anyone out there went to the GT40 show PLEASE post some more pictures.

Last edited:
Back