Newbie from Northern CA

Hello All,

I'm looking forward to spending time on this forum to learn all I can about ownership of my all time favorite car, the GT-40. I have been a Ford fan for years owning mostly 69 and 70 Mach 1s. My current car is a EFI 70 Mach 1 and I'm working on getting a Pantera. I the Pantera does not come through soon I will persue only the GT-40 for now. I have been in the CAV GT40s and love them. It looks like there are others that are very nice as well. Any information on ownweship of these cars would much appreciated.

Thanks agian,

Leonard

Hello Leonard,

I'm in the Santa Rosa area and building a DRB (gt40 - Australia) car - hoping for first engine fire-up this weekend. you are welcome to drop in and see the car if you would like.

Dave Harris -

Hello Leonard,

I'm in the Santa Rosa area and building a DRB (gt40 - Australia) car - hoping for first engine fire-up this weekend. you are welcome to drop in and see the car if you would like.

Dave Harris -

Thanks Dave. I would love to take you up on the offer. Unforunately I do have to work this weekend which includes Monday. If I'm able to get a day off, I would love to drop by. Please provide me with your contact info and I will give you mine. Thanks again.

Leonard

Leonard, there are bound to be some 40's at Mini Nats, which takes place next weekend at Infineon Raceway (Sept 7-9) as well as many other track minded Fords

Thanks Chris, I appreciate the heads up. I will definitely be trying to get the weekend off. I did attend one of those a several years ago when I was working for Total Contol Product. I had a great time, great event!

Back