Another Walter Mitty...

Hi everyone, I am in Vancouver, Canada and don't presently own a GT40-even a model! I do have a couple of interesting cars but the GT 40 is in a different league. I saw my first GT40 in the mid sixties coming down Guildford highstreet in England (Cobble stones and all) wearing learner plates front and back! I thought that was the ultimate statement.:) Great forum!

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome David. There are about nine of us just south of you either in work or on the road. Let us know if you are in the area and we'll get you out to fuel the fire!

Welcome David. There are about nine of us just south of you either in work or on the road. Let us know if you are in the area and we'll get you out to fuel the fire!

Thank you, According to Fran from RCR there are none of his cars up here and I don't think I have ever seen a replica GT40 in the Vancouver area. Dave Cohen used to have a real one-I drove that briefly-but nothing else to look at.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Northern Cal...
Bill Pinzini has one....Cameron Park...
Vaughan Cartwright has one in the same area as Bill too....none not that far North yet.

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome David. You've come upon a good group.

Earlier this week I spoke with the young lad giving me a hand with the build of my RCR. Seems he'd just unwrapped the new engine and was brimming over with brm brm brmmm... all of which means there may well be a finished RCR 40 closer than you think (I'm an hour north of Seattle) before Christmas. Oh I hope so.

BTW, Neal's offer is a great one (have you seen his ride yet?) - don't make him ask you twice! :)

Best,

T.

Arlington? Now that's a nice town. The problem is getting through the border and back again--things ain't what they used ter be.

Back