Two paintings available as prints

Whether or not something is collectable should I suppose be determined entirely by the marketplace so not sure if this is the right category to mention this artwork on the new Ford GT. I created two paintings of the new Ford GT, actually watercolors that are being made into limited edition hand signed prints, size 20" x 24"

--2002 Concept car , but rendered in white with blue stripes, blue background
aerial view as on cover of Ford GT40 and the New Ford GT book

--2006 Ford GT Gulf Livery. This shows only half the car, as it was being driven
into a building , shot from about 50 ft. overhead.

A color photocopy can be sent to you if you are interested. The actual works have a glaze , varnish style, on them so they look like oil paintings (write [email protected] with a snail mail mailing address to get the flyer picturing the two works)

To see one sample (though not of a Ford GT) go to www.Ignitiongallery.com and look under New Artists, to see the painting of Shelby called "Texas Tornado." The first one sold to Makes & Models publisher for $250 but what the works go for might also be determined by the results of an auction Sept. 14th in Palos Verdes to benefit the Concours.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Wallace,

Perhaps this should be an advert. ?

If it something you personally benefit from, it is not a "news" item, but rather a commercial item that the forum requires be advertised as a "paid" advert. If this is NOT your item then it is a "notice of public interest" and correctly posted.

I have several prints of bad dreams available to purchase. Send all your money to PO Box 1075 and I will forward a copy as soon as Iraq is stabilized..........

Back