Sir John Surtees meets the GD T70 at Goodwood

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Not with you there Fran!?;)

Maybe Ron should move this thread into The Paddock. I find I have a lot of friends in the paddock....:eek:

All posters on this thread are 1,ooo+ and 2,000+ post members, whacking a member with 10 posts.

Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.:mad:

Samantha, try posting the pictures again. I just got a new computer myself, and being use to the old one presents some challenges for me on the new one, especially posting pictures. Give it another try, I'd love to see them!rockonsmile

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
OK Gary, I'll go along with that.

Life is allowed to have it's lighter moments though..... I'm sure no offence to Samantha was intended in any of the replies.

For some reason Samanthas pictures haven't come through. I'm sure she's a fairly switched on lass and will twig next time she's on line and repost them.

Samantha, if anything I have posted causes offence then I apologise unreservedly. Have you gone 200mph yet?

I look forward to seeing your photos.

Cheers

what I dont get, Is why Steve, who is at least 6 ft 3, posts as samantha.........

(and I'm not bashing, I know steve)

Ron Earp

Admin
I think Samantha (or Steve) thinks that the picture s/he uploaded into the profile is viewable on threads. If you have a look at her profile I think you'll find the picture s/he is talking about.

Ron

Okay Guys, I tried uploading a couple of times, and obviously failed, i will try again.

If no pics, then please email me i will forward them on & you can post.

Sorry.

No I cant Upload.

Please some some one email me & I will foward the pics on.

Thanks Steve, or maybe Samantha.?

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Clear as mud!;)

So we've got Samantha worried about going 200mph? Or Samantha worried about Steve going 200 mph? Or Steve pretending he's Samantha and worried about going 200mph?:confused::confused::confused::rolleyes:;):eek:

I think I need another drink!!

Cheers

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
:mad:Look to put the record streight, Samantha is Steves wife,

not steve wanting to be a samantha, okay

S ?
Disregarding your tone, you must appreciate their frustration.

So why write this in second person grammar and no signature ?

Apparently you still have not identified yourself after 17 posts, so we are all confused now.

Steve, (samantha) send the images to [email protected], and I'll get them posted for you.

Did ask AB for some, have not had a reply yet.

It would be really helpful if you could send a picture of you...and perhaps your wife, so we could clear up this confusion.....

(not that I am after a piccie of your wife or anything!)

The pics have been forwarded on hopefully you will all be able to enjoy looking at them.

I would not have posted the thread if i had realised the pics had not been uploaded.

I guess the size of the pics some are 3.3mb is much too big to handle in adding to the post.

I hope to see them on here latter.

Not worried about 200mph the car did manage 160 on the long streight at goodwood which I thought was very good with moderate throttle. & the rev limmiter set at 5500rpm. the car had onle 5 miles test running prior to goodwood.

Back