new guy

hey guys
my name is paul cass and i am a retired teacher-tennis coach. my interests are tennis, running-on the beach, family, and of course cars. my first car was a 1928 model A pickup. it had belonged to my grandfather. my dad thought that it would be a good starter vehicle and so i helped him fix it up. actually i mostly watched. i've fooled with cars ever since, mostly mustangs. in 1996 i built a fia 289 replica cobra for my 50th birthday gift to me and then this year i built a 65 gt 40 replica as a belated 60th birthday gift to me. i've also accumulated a 65 mustang coupe, 65 t-bird, 66 gt mustang convertible-for my wife, 1924 model t pick up-for my dad, and a 68 gt mustang coupe. while i would consider myself limited at best on a computer, i look forward to visiting this site as oftern as i can. hope everyone has a great week.
paul

Paul,

Welcome aboard! This forum has an unlimited information source & contributors. Sounds like you have quite a selection of vehices in your corrall.

You already mentioned your computer skills, but do you have a way to post any pictures of your cars? Everyone here would love to see them!

Cheers,

hi gary and chuck
i have no idea on how to post pictures, but would love to post some of my corrall. my 40 is a lone star prototype built by me. off to run on the beach and then its time to teach tennis. i'll check back here tomorrow.
take care,
paul

Back