Superlite Roadster....

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We have been working on three nose configurations...

Here is one of them...still playing with final touches ......what do you think???

Attachments

• S7300187 (Small).JPG
    S7300187 (Small).JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,337
  • S7300188 (Small).JPG
    S7300188 (Small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,207
  • S7300186 (Small).JPG
    S7300186 (Small).JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,184
Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thats the idea.....
One is a modern style F1 look,..called ......F1,
the red one is called......... ...................Grand Prix
the third is a hotrodesque......................The Rodster

Three flavours one great taste...or so the description on the box read....

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
It does give it a 60's Formula 1 or 3 look doesn't it, but that is not a bad thing in itself; it may however limit its appeal to the market.
Can you show us the other front end configurations too for comparison?

Personally, I like it....

Bill

p.s Just read your response Fran, does the kit come with all three nose configurations? Are they a quick change type of thing that allows you to swap depending on your mood?
Bill.

Last edited:
Thats the idea.....
One is a modern style F1 look,..called ......F1,
the red one is called......... ...................Grand Prix
the third is a hotrodesque......................The Rodster

Three flavours one great taste...or so the description on the box read....

With or without Lanolin & Mint sauce?

Jac Mac

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Bill...all in good time...cant show my hand too quickly...

You guys would get bored reading about Jac Macs adventure of the Mutton variety if I didn't hold something back....

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Bill,
one nose is supplied with the kit ..your choice but yes all three can be interchanged depending upon your mood....just buy the others as an option....

They will all be in a gelcoat finish and not require painting....unless you want to that is....

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Don't know about showing your hand too quickly mate, you have got the most unbelievable selection of Supercars offered by ANY company in the world, including OEM's. I don't want to divert from the topic at hand which is nose cones to the SLR but I am astounded by the pace and quality of output from RCR - in some ways you take the enjoyment out of owning my car because you offer so many others that I would love to have as well.
I may have to sell a kidney or something if I get too desperate!:D

Bill.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thank you Bill...that is a great compliment...

I have a great team of guys and customers to thank for being dedicated and enthused about their jobs and their cars...

dialysis is just a phone call away....;)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
You are welcome to come and work pro-bono and help us out.....

Better to be too round than stuck up don't you think........in your professional opinion of course.....that is...;)

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Fran,
Looks great!!! I have been looking forward to a peak at the new configuration. This nose looks great!! I also am diggin the new fiberglass seats as well. Wanna show us the other little bits of reengineering you worked on with this beauty?

I like the idea, but I just don't think it works well with the rest of the car. From an artistic standpoint, the middle of the car is too wide for that nose. The lines from the sides of the car look like they are forced against their will to squish down to fit this nose.

After looking at it more, it does tend to grow on you a little. I expect to see a radiator in there or some other duct work!

Wow, those uprights look like they could hold up the world! I'm guessing those are not the final pieces...?

Back