Hi From Perth in Western Australia

Attached is a pic of my current toy. It is a Bolwell Nagari Roadster which was made on Oz in the early 70's. Only 13 Roadsters were made and about 112 coupes. This one is powered by a Ford 347 with a holley 650DP. These cars weigh about 900kg.

To find out more on Bolwells go to Bolwell Car Club of Australia

My next toy, hopefully before Xmas, will be a GT40. Bring it on!!

Cheers
Errol

Attachments

• Nagari Sports.JPG
    Nagari Sports.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 406
Errol,

Thanks for posting the link and photo of your Bolwell. Very nice looking car!

I read the info on the link, and it appears from the pictures posted in the "for sale" section, their is quite a difference between the various cars on the web site. In comparison, your car really looks great. Of all the photos and cars shown on the site, I like your car best!!!

Is it possible to post a few more pictures of your car that show the engine bay and interior? Very neat car. Hot. :pepper::pepper::pepper:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Errol, Welcome.

I built a Bolwell Mk7 in the early 70's. There were no ADR's then but they came in two years later, just as I had completed the car. Of course it did not comply and to get it the stage where it would pass rego would have doubled the costs and added another year.
I ended up selling it at a very low price to a bloke in Melbourne who was intending to race it. I would love to know what happened to it.
I swore that I would never build a kit car again. But of course I did and I love the GT40.
Your car is a very nice example of the breed.

Hiya Errol.
My old neightbour is right into Bollies.
He had a Nagari and a Mk4 with a 20V toyota engine. His dad also had a Nagari and Mk4 AND his brother had the same combination.
I remember him going to Perth a few easters ago for a Bolwell meet . Do you know the Lewis'>>

Hi Tim

Yes I do know the Lewis's but have not seen them for a few years. They had very nice cars. Say hello if you see them.

Cheers
Errol

Back