J6

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Beautiful and the story is great. Anytime you want to share more pics, I'll be viewing with a grin ear to ear. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Jim,
I have a new wallpaper for my computer! Nice quality shots. Sorry I missed the Quail this year. Missed Monterey for the first time in years because of the new baby. Would have been nice to speak to you though. Did you race this year or was it only for display purposes? Are you going to be back out this way next year? The gentleman that I work on his cars rode in a MK IV and said that it was absolutely incredible. Especially the brakes. Unfortunately he is 6'3" so although having many opportunities to buy an original GT has never done so because of the fit.

Hi Jim,
I have a new wallpaper for my computer! Nice quality shots. Sorry I missed the Quail this year. Missed Monterey for the first time in years because of the new baby. Would have been nice to speak to you though. Did you race this year or was it only for display purposes? Are you going to be back out this way next year? The gentleman that I work on his cars rode in a MK IV and said that it was absolutely incredible. Especially the brakes. Unfortunately he is 6'3" so although having many opportunities to buy an original GT has never done so because of the fit.

I do drive her on the track but I don't race her.

Best

Back