Chris and Dennis at SEMA....

Hi guys,

Check it out:

ChrisandDennis.jpg

I wandered over to the Rousch display at the SEMA show and found Chris Melia (left) and Dennis Olthoff (right) chatting away merrily. I'd never met either of them before, and found them both to be charming and gracious fellows--exactly the type of people I would like to work with when I (eventually) buy my GT40. I felt fortunate to make their acquaintance after reading their posts here for so long.

In the background, my buddy Larry Stock (center) of Pantera Parts Connection is chatting with Kevin Sittner, who has a well-known Mustang restoration shop (he builds all the project cars for Mustangs Plus). Larry is working with the Reno Superformance dealer on gearbox integration issues, etc. He also has two sets of ZF-into-GT40 hardware (top plate etc.) that he got from Lloyd Butfoy, sitting on the shelf waiting for somebody to buy them. He'll be in the office next week, 1-800-338-6627, if you're getting impatient waiting to get the stuff from Lloyd....

I'm guessing those pics were taken wednesday in the afternoon. I met Dennis in person for the first time that day. I saw Chris roaming around aswell but didn't introduce myself because I didn't know who he was. Now I wish I would've........

BTW, Dennis and I had a long conversation about the 40. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the car.

Rich.

Hi Guys

SEMA is one great show and it was nice to meet so many forum members, Mike Quaife and I had a very productive time with the SPF dealers, and I take this opportunity to thank Lance and Dennis for their hospitality.

This photo was actually taken on Tuesday afternoon by Mike Drew and it was a pleasure to meet him.

Regards

Chris

Lance Stander

GT40s Sponsor
Hi Chris and Mike
Thank you very much, from all here at Superformance for coming to Sema to meet with myself and Dennis and the other dealers to discuss your new Quaife GT40 transaxel. We look forward to getting our first production versions.

We look forward to getting our first production versions (of the Quiafe GT40 transaxle).

And so do many of us on this forum. Please post the specs (esp. torque and power limits) and price when they become firmed up. (I know there's another forum, somewhere on this website, dealing with these.)

Thanks

Back