RCR Trip

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
First off, I'd like to thank Fran for letting my friend Nick & Me come up to check out the shop. It sure was a treat!! Let me tell you people that this place is no joke!! We did take many pictures and below is the link for you all to check out. Fran's facility is absolutely stunning! The guys there are top notch and were extremely friendly and helpful when we arrived before Fran and showed us around.
I got to see first hand my Roadster. Haha I wish I had one! Also got to check out the Superlite Coupe, what a piece of art that thing is! These guys definitely know what they're doing. We were also the first ones to see the first fiberglass version of the next Superlite Roadster nose and I gotta tell ya, it is going to be AWESOME! We also got to see the 917 chassis and body, MkIV chassis & body, an original Lola body Fran has sitting in his showroom, Fran's little Lancia, of course the MkI and MkII, his 906 & 904 hanging from the wall, and the XJ13's he works on for The Race Car Factory. Those were spectacular.
All in all it was a wonderful trip and a great experience. I think Nick is leaning towards the MkIV, but I still think he's undecided.

Click the thumbnail below to check out the pictures.

Thanks again Fran for letting us come and bother you for a bit, it really was a treat!!

Laters,

Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Great pictures Brian - Thanks!!!

Nick and I spent a couple hours or so pouring over my RCR40 not long before he met up with you to make the trek to RCR..
You just don't get a true sense of the quality of these cars until you are face to face with one of them...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Great pictures Brian - Thanks!!!

Nick and I spent a couple hours or so pouring over my RCR40 not long before he met up with you to make the trek to RCR..
You just don't get a true sense of the quality of these cars until you are face to face with one of them...

Absolutely!! It sure was a treat!!

Back