GTD roof/spider section

I had one new one off a CAV that I think is tha same as a GTD? I will call the guy I gave it to and see what he is doing with it if anything.

Steve

hello John.
i can supply brand new GTD centre section if you have no luck getting one in the states. delivery could be 'interesting'.
regards Lee

John:
I am not sure where Vestal N.Y is but I am in N.J.
I may have an extra piece, I will have a look.
Cheers
Phil

I had one new one off a CAV that I think is tha same as a GTD? I will call the guy I gave it to and see what he is doing with it if anything.

Steve,
Did you find out anything?
What would you want for it?

I was finally able to locate the guy's phone number so I will call him today and let you know. Sorry it's taken so long.

Steve, is this CAV part in the pacific north west? I am in Oregon and am looking at making aluminum roof sections for RCR and would like to compare.
Thanks
Randy

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Randy,

the CAV uses a slightly different windshield curvature than an RCR.
The doors are also a different size and the detail between the roof to B pillar transition is also different...so in short ..not interchangable without some reworking

Did you get my emails???

Randy,
yes the roof is in the portland area but does not sound like it will work for you. I am in the Seattle area and mine is KVA with a RCR windscreen so if you would like to come up and take any measurements or anything let me know.

Steve

Back