R C R 70 Mk3b Engines Installed

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
For anyone interested .....pair of 383's..one with a G50 the other a 930....Looks like fun to me....

Attachments

• lola cb and pj 001 (Small).jpg
    lola cb and pj 001 (Small).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 876
  • lola cb and pj 002 (Small).jpg
    lola cb and pj 002 (Small).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 834
  • lola cb and pj 003 (Small).jpg
    lola cb and pj 003 (Small).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 835
  • lola cb and pj 004 (Small).jpg
    lola cb and pj 004 (Small).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 845
  • lola cb and pj 005 (Small).jpg
    lola cb and pj 005 (Small).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 851
  • lola cb and pj 006 (Small).jpg
    lola cb and pj 006 (Small).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 838
  • lola cb and pj 007 (Small).jpg
    lola cb and pj 007 (Small).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 846
Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very very nice!!!!

I have to ask... At what point will those lifts no longer safely support one of your cars? The reason I ask is that I bought one of the lifts (and of course one of your cars) and thought that I would be pushing it with just all the suspension on it. I didn't think I'd have a prayer of lifting it with the engine and transaxle...

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
1000lb lift..with a built in redundency ...

We use them daily with engines ..just be careful to reposition the balance point of the car/lift when loaded with a drivetrain.

They are a great little gadget....

Man, I am just getting my RCR40 and you have to go and post this. Those are beautiful! Let's see, if I skip the wife's birthday, then Christmas presents for the wife and kids, miss my anniversary...yeah...it could work...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
But the dizzy's at the wrong end. C'mon Fran, stop messing about - put the motor in the right way round... boomsmile

How many Lola T70-MkIIIB's had Ford engines in them?

Thanks for the info on the lift Fran - you just made my day!!!

Hey Fran!

Sorry if this ends up being a double post, but the last one seemed to get lost along the way...

Anyway, I noticed that there is a Lancia Stratos body in the background. Are you restoring it for someone, or are you working on a new project? That looks very interesting.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

-Derek

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
That is my car..its a Corse from the UK....

I had it for sale along with the donor car last year.....as I dont have time to build it.

Couldn't believe the lack of interest...so I decided to keep it and let it collect more dust...

Hey Fran,

Thanks a lot for the reply! I don't have the funds right now to jump in on a build, but I've been following your company progress for the last couple years, and have been very impressed with what you have been able to accomplish. Good luck on the new superlite prototypes!

Also, just some more questions:

1. Why does your sig now say RCR904? What does that mean? Porsche 904? Do you have some plans, or am I confusing that with a different make/model?

2. Have you ever considered a 906? I know it's a space frame design (like your 917), and not a semi-monocoque, but I just think that car so embodies 1960's sports racing. The last of the street legal full race cars...

Your 917 is stunning, but alas really for track only. If I could amass the 60-80g to build one of your beautiful models, I'd be mostly 90% street / 10% track.

Have a great day,

-Derek

How much for one of those little gadgets Fran?

Aric

1000lb lift..with a built in redundency ...

We use them daily with engines ..just be careful to reposition the balance point of the car/lift when loaded with a drivetrain.

They are a great little gadget....

Back