Greetings from Switzerland

Hello to the Community

I would like to be in contact with like-minded peoples and thinking about the project of building or buying a car.

Experienced in italian sports cars (lancia) so therefore, always interested in a good discussion !

Regards to all Marcel.

Hello Rob

Well, I am living in Bern, Capital City of Switzerland. You know, the land where the Swiss Alps are, with chocolate and good milk ;-)) ! Thank you for the welcome. I have to say, that this is a very good community.

I am just looking for a good car (GT 40). And of course I would like to know a lot abotu the GT 40. The idea to buy a car is already longer in the head. But I also have to check what I am looking for. I guess, I would prefer ERA or SPF, because I like very much the "originality".

And of course it should be possible to use the car also in race. If you know something, please let me know.

For my person: Commercial and Mechanics background. In the past, I restored italian sports cars (Lancias) and now, I am looking for a car like the GT 40. I like the period of real "race cars" between mid 60s and beginning 70s. At this time, cars already where fast but also have had good technique.

Well, thanks for the welcome, hope to talk to you soon !

Regards Marcel.

Hi Bill,

Of course, I will give my regards to Phillipe !

Hope to see more of the "painting stuff" on your build site ! Again; compliments for this !

Regards Marcel.

Marcel,

welcome to the GT40 world!
Note there is a GT for sale in France.
Olivier is the name and he is on the the website.
Just look at 'for sale' section or send me a email and I can get him in ctc with you.

Good luck

Rgds
fred

Back