Porsche addict and GT40 admirer

Hello all,

Just a little introduction, my name is Gene and normally residing on the Dutch Porsche Forum (| P o r s c h e F o r u m | :: Index).
Nice to see and read that you guys are just as nuts and passionate about your cars as we are.
What brought me here then? Well, when is was browsing for info on Porsche 908/910 and 917 I noticed that you have some reallly nice threads regarding these models. Not surprising really, the GT40 and the 908/910 do share some beautifull lines together.
I always had a weakness for the GT40, maybe in the future I can add one to my small car collection.
Currently I drive a 911SC '80 and a 911E Targa '73, so there's room for a GT40 still.
Greetings Gene

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Welcome Gene, hope we can turn you off those PPPP..... cars.I can't bring myself to say the name, comes from my deep hatred of trying to beat them at what they do so well, (Racing) anyway my GT40 is giving them a hard time on the track these days.

Ross

Hi Gene

If you want to come visit me I live in Mildenhall about 50 miles north of Stanstead Airport UK. I have a Porsche 906 and 908 body shells here and I also have the RCR GT40 deluxe kit here, I went to your porsche forum but my Dutch is not up to it unfortunately.

Welcome to this forum

regards

Chris.
RCR Agent.

Gene,

Welcome aboard!!!

You will find that GT40s.com has alot of cross over information rearding Porsche/Lola/ and Can-Am cars.

Take the time to check out the "For Sale" section. You may find a GT40 for sale that might fit in with your quest to park a GT40 next to your cars already in your garage.

Cheers,

Back