Thunderhill Jan. 4th 08

Howard Jones

Supporter
Some of us here in Northern California are going to put together a open test/track day on Friday January 4th 2008 at Thunderhill raceway park. Home. This will be 8am - 5pm with lunch break for course workers. All types of cars (no bikes or open wheel) are invited but I believe we are limiting the total number to about 15-18. We have 8 confirms as of today. Price will be subject to number of attendees. But as of today the price is $300 for the day with 8 cars. This is a break even cost structure for the attendees.

I believe we will run all day with open pit lane, on-off track as you desire. This will be a great opportunity for a test/setup session.

If you have interest then email me and I will put you in touch with the proper person via phone.

The last I checked there were only about ten guys signed up for this super day at Thunder Hill. That will mean a lot of track time for those who can get signed up!! If you are interested in this kind of fun you really ought to get a hold of Howard and find out how to sign up!

Howard Jones

Supporter
Just pinging this post again. We are up to a dozen cars. The long range weather stills looks good and we have enough room for at least another 1/2 dozen. PM me and I will give you contact information.

Howard,

With the most recent weather reports stating rain for the track day, I will have to take a rain check on the trip down south. I appreciate all the support you have given, and some day, we will be able to be at the same place and the same time to enjoy these cars. Thanks,

Back