Newbie potential RCR owner needs to make room in the garage. Help appreciated.....

Trouble is this: I've got a car with argueably more heritage than the GT40 (subjective statment, bound to cause argments, I know) which celebrated its 50th anni this year.

Its powered by a 4 cylinder engine developed by Cosworth, giving the car in excess of 600bhp per tonne. Thats 15% more than a Veyron.

Described when the FIA banned this model from racing as it was "too fast to race" (and that was with about 1/3 of the bhp on offer here) , it packs a 0-60 time of less than 3 seconds, 100 comes up in around 6 or secs (aided by a flat shift sequential gearbox) and flat out its lousy aerodynamics 9500rpm redline and short gearing limit it a mere 159mph.

Its also painted a rather novel colour scheme. Its hard to get more noticed. If you get a few misunderstanding stares in your GT40, This'll take things to a new level.

10ft long 6ft wide and 500kgs in weight, its taken up the last critical square feet in my garage for 15 years since it was new, but it has to go in the first half of '08 before I can fit an RCR in.

If anyone can help me with this little problem, and has £45,000 (thats $90k) to relieve themselves of, perhaps you could get in touch.

Car is located near Caterham in the UK.

Ooops, what a giveaway!

Re: Newbie potential RCR owner needs to make room in the garage. Help appreciated...

Hi Arnie

If you would like to come and sit in an RCR deluxe + Kit then please get in touch, I am the UK RCR agent and I can Help with any RCR related matters just 75 miles north east of London

regards

Chris Melia.

Back