Newbie Sayin Hi!

Hello from a newbie in Nc, been a long time fan of the GT40,since the 70'S,guess that just about gives my age away!Anyway, i hope one day to build / own A GT40 and really enjoy the car of my dreams as i have had my share of decent performance cars,60,65,70 and 98 Corvette's a 78 308, 76 930 and 86 944s.Currently have a modded 2003 Mini Cooper S and love it but still have the desire for the ultimate, the GT40. Merry Christmas to All,
Wilby

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Wilby,

Merry Christmass to you as well.

Lucky you living in same town as the Olthoff "candy store"...I would assume you know Dennis and his team living in Mooresville but, if you don't I suggest you take a walk about the Olthoff shop. ( great stuff)...

p.s. Say hello to my car when there.

Regards, Steve SPF P2125

Don't really know him but been to his place its about 12 miles down the road from me.Get goose bumps every time i see one of those cars,as they display several times a year out at the Speedway(Lowes/always be Charlotte to me) Wish i could talk one of the guys into a ride sometime but i guess they get that kinda requests all the time from fans. I hope my day will come.
Wilby
PS Glad to hear you know where Mooresville is,usually, if you're not into Nascar,you've never heard of Mooresville.

Back