My name is Kent G Anderson

Kent G. Anderson

CURRENTLY BANNED
I was watching Barret jackson auction ,5M For shelby ,100k+for .. The prices they get for these Cars i feel are to High . These people who are bidding are millionaires .
And most people dont have this kind of money cant even Buy a restoration Project Drive these car prices out of reach for others to enjoy . Cars wernt ment for The Rich Only . The Cars were ment to be injoyed By any body . Like in a Brand FUTURE For Vehicles.. A word That has a meaning To all people all countries and a person idea can help all people all countries . Ive been fighting for Years FUTURE Monopliels ..; Im Know you have not heard about This Battle Ive been fighting The main stream media has done a great job Of covering Up ..
PEP BOYS 4 Years has attacked me vs me and the people Global FUTURE . PEP BOYS has a Tire of 1964 They want FUTURE every good every service For automotive so no person and or country can use FUTURE For their own ideas , This is not what USA was built on ..;
See How I ..was set up ...by my own lawyer of washington DC ..;
The facts the agreement the broken words ..of pep boys are on my web page .www.futurevisionaries.com .My name is kent G Anderson My home phone number is 701-223-0639 . Ive placed 12 years of my life FUTURE applications pend for years USA-Europe . search www.uspto.gov
Search trade marks owner kent G Anderson serach searl number 76133905 word FUTURE pend for automotive -air craft .. a world . For and by the people own FUTURE .

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
Re: My name is Kent G Anderson founder /president of www.futurevisionaries.com

Congrats.:rolleyes:

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: My name is Kent G Anderson founder /president of www.futurevisionaries.com

Hi Kent G. Anderson,

Before you make solicitation posts as a new member on a well established website it might be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the rules of the site. You'll find them here:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/introduce-yourself-here/23120-rules-please-read.html

and here:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/site-que...859-supporting-vendors-users-forum-rules.html

One of the "rules" is to use your real name as your login ID. I'll fix that for you.

Oh screw it. It is 2008 and I don't have time for this stuff. Account banned. You can email me if you've a case for being on the site.

Ron

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Gotta love guys who capitalize every word except proper nouns and names. I am sure this guy has some "black helicopters" following him. I suggest he call Jerry Weigert and they can re-invent the Vector flying car...................

The futurevisionaries website is a must read. Admittedly, the logo itself is sufficient indication of his message. They say a picture says a thousand words, and kent's seems to say something along the line of: "pyramid, planets, spaceships, they're coming, where is the cool-aid and who took my nike tracksuit to the cleaner?..."

Advice? maybe a little less fighty fighty the PEP BOYS and a little more takey takey the Prozac.

am i the only one who cant make head or tail of this nonsensical drivel?! cant seem to string two related sentences together!

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
What scares me is that he signed up at this website thinking we were a "good" audience for his manifesto!

Real "stream of thought" stuff.

Look under the 'Who We Are' section.You will find the line

I am asking for financial help

Sorry Kent, Happy New Year, look elsewhere.....

Ron Earp

Admin
Man, I didn't even read that stuff til now. I live a sheltered life I suppose. I didn't know there were nuts like that out in the world. Hark! The Comet Kingdom approaches, pass the Cool Aid!

Keith

He's made several references to Ming. Now the only Ming I know is Ming the Merciless, and I'll tell you now, I don't wanna mess with him - no way, especially as Flash Gordon has retired.

So, please be nice to this guy Kent, just in case huh? :bow:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Naff off Keith - lets kill him with kindness.
I've just had a couple of caipirinha so I can be totally un PC.
Piss off Kent G and take your fantasy island with you.

....waiting the starship on this cold italian hill.....wonder when they will come.
If no gt40 or gulf logo on the starship..i think I will not come abroad.

Will not be surprised if starship will be made with stolen drawings from Maranello. (and then probably that will be the new Mc laren creation for 2008 season..)

Back