Birmingham Race show

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
JP - It's a different show and I don't think there will be any 'kit car' producers, as such, in Birmingham. The classic car show back in November? is the one you may be thinking about.

Thank for your reply David,but i attended last year and they had a large kitcar constructor area there,though i must admit that i wasn't especially looking to purchase a GT40 12 months ago

The Superformance MkII and a red & gold SPF MkI will be on the Pistonheads stand. The red & gold car will be handed over to its new (lucky) owner.....hmm, who could that be???

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Jp -
I bow to your knowledge though I saw no evidence of a kit kar manufacturer at the Autosport show yesterday but that doesn't mean there was not one. The Pistonheads /performance car show opens today ( I think) and I know nothing about that show, though I believe the tickets from either show are valid for all areas except the live performance - which is an extra cost.
Dave M

Last edited:
Guys,

I spent 6 hours at the show and criss crossed in numerous times. No kit car people this year. Only real kit car person was Chevron in the presence of Mr. Chris Smith. His Chevrons are continuation cars from the 1970s vehicles.

Best
Dom

Back