going EFI

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Chuck,

Are you considering a SPF? MK1 or11?

To your question...See my post today re Fuel Crossover and description of Spoonsoon swirl pot (IMHO needed even with the newer designed SPF tanks with additional baffels and center fuel pick up)...In addition to that O2 sensors or sensors ( if want one for ea bank) and associated fuel managment controls ...Many SPF's have been built up with Roush FI.

So what's up?

Steve P2125 with carbed FE

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Chuck,

Do you have the car yet?...If you do or if you don't I can walk you through whatever...Why not give me a call 781-273-3105...Return is on left tank reqr top in the spoonsoon cavity where you should put the swirl tank assembly

Steve P2125

Steve, it is not here yet but I will definitly call when it gets here for some advice. It does not have the FE like I wanted ,and although quick, it does not have that kick in the ass feeling you get with the 427. No matter what anyone says, all 427 cubic inch motors are not equal. chuck

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Here is a picture of a catch tank I built to fit into an area that was spare, spare room is a big problem. I have 427 with webers but will be making the conversion to EFI using electromotive down the road, I have 4 cars using electromotive and am very happy with it. I do have a friend how sells throttle bodies and manifold along with electromotive unit, he has a SPF MK2.

Attachments

• IMG_8513.jpg
    IMG_8513.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_8511.jpg
    IMG_8511.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 349
thanks Jack.

Mark, no real advantage over the CAV ,just a different car, more authenic and a MK11. The CAV has more interior room but both are nice cars. I appreciate the effort SPF went to make the car as genuine as possible, but you do pay a hefty premium for that.

Back