Where's Fran?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I haven't seen him posting every 15 minutes... Where's he at? You must be really busy Fran!! Haha

Laters,

Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
He's a bit under the weather (sicker than a dog) and very busy on top of it all...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Brian,
Sitting by the mailbox waiting for your order........:D

Hehe
It won't be long!! I just got offered a job at a real estate office to learn commercial real estate from a guy who runs the #3 franchise in the nation. I start real estate school Monday. Hopefully I'll have an order to you by the end of the year. We kinda gotta get this whole wedding thing done with. Haha Unless of course my beautiful wife-to-be orders one from you first. I have your number laying all around her house, just in case. ;) I'm still waiting to see all the different bodies before I make my choice. That way you'll know when she calls. Hahaha

Hope you feel better man!!

Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Easy now easy...... I'm almost over the crud that I've had for a week - now I'll have to limit my forum time too... Exposure you know....

Hope you're feeling better Fran.. Yesterday I thought I'd have to get better just to die..

Wow Fran I hope I didn't bring that over with me from Grand Ledge. I feel fine so I guess it's from your neck of the woods :)

Get well. Wiskey, lemon juice, honey :) lemon juice and honey can be substituted with wiskey :)

Take care:)

cough...wheez...cough....wheez.....

I just got back home and checked the forum before opening the boxes you sent me that my son carefully stacked in the garage. Glad I read this first. I'll have to wear a mask for germ protection when I open them!

Hope you feel better!

Back