All read?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ron, I have searched but It's a bit like finding matching socks, my wife thinks I'm hopeless at that too.
Whenever I check out of the forum it assumes I have read all the posts, and next time I enter I have no idea which I have not read.
Solution?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Jim, that may be part of the problem.

Pat, yes but once I have looked at one post and then have to get out and come back later it assumes I have read all posts.

Tony, Thanks that is a partial solution, but often I cannot look at the forum for 3 or 4 days.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Pete,

How are your cookies setup? I assume you are allowing GT40s.com to set cookies? Check that in your browser settings and add GT40s.com to the "Allowed" sites with respect to low security. That might help. You are the first that has reported a problem with it so I tend to think it'll be on your end somehow until proven otherwise. It works for me well and on the 5 or so odd other computers I'd read the forum with.

Best,
Ron

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Ron, I think you may have hit the nail on the head. I do have very high security settings so I'll go and mess with them when the Chardy wears off.

Back