new member,tornado gt40

hello , am jonny from colchester, and i have just ordered a tornado gt40 , i would be very intrested in anyone else who or have built 1 of these cars:dead:

Hi John,

I am.

Go to the Tornado forum in the MFG'S section of this site to see my build.

Congradulations!

Best regards,
Scott

Hi,

Good Choice
thumbs_up.gif

Welcome to the wonderful world of GT40's ..................I like others in the UK have a Tornado, if not done already you should join gt Enthusiasts club

Best regards

KarlB

Hi there jonny,
Welcome aboard, i am building a tornado ts40.
I am located at chesterfield , Derbyshire,
If you get up this way call in and have a look.

regards Bryn

hi
thanks bryn and andy , i am in colchester i would love to come and see your car as you are not that far from me.At the moment i am trying to source as many parts b4 my kit arrives in june. i have a limited buget .any help sourcing parts would be much appreciated. got 21t box and a new 302 engine,

cheers
jon

Hi,

I'm in Wellingborough, Northants.
I'll be getting all my parts from Andy, as I found when building my cobra replica, if you buy parts from different suppliers you need to add postage into the equation, which soon adds up, then you will probably find the part doesn't fit quite right and you have to make it fit.
So far with my tornado build, any problems have been fixed with a quick phonecall to Andy, and problem solved.
If you are in the area you would be most welcome to come an have a look.

Welcome John, hope the build goes well, I'm not a tornado owner, but think they do turn out a good car. hope you find lots to help you on this site and make some new friends too.
Chris

Back