TWM Group Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Earp

Admin
This looks to be a good deal for forum members into the injection systems used on a number of well-represented motors such as Roush etc.

I'd like to point out that Al helped me get one of TWM plenums delivered to me in a hurry for my Z race car. Good piece and with the time constraints I have on getting my car ready much needed.

This is one of the first group buys offered on the forum with a discount for members and I hope some folks take advantage of it.

Best,
Ron

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
Al-
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll take one. Please put me in with the group. I'll need your input as to specifics with my system. I haven't made the final decision on motor specs due to focusing on getting a good transaxle. The transaxle issue is now taken care of and I'm honing in on the motor. The motor will go into either the SPF MKI or MKII. I'll be selling one of those cars because with a new track coming on here in Colorado at the end of '08, I'm looking into adding open wheel driving to the list. Closed wheel will remain with one SPF and some other cars I have. Put me on you list.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back