My chance at Formula One, your thoughts

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined this fantastic web forum since aquiring a nice CAV GT40. I have also found it to be a great place to get in touch with people I have met in the past through racing and it has also put me in touch with a pivotal person in the history of my other Can-Am car too. Some of you may know I am a racer and enjoy restoring my own vintage race cars and running them too.

On the serious side, I have always been in pursuit of a modern racing career and in the past looked toward Indy. Currently I hold an FIA Intenational B license.

In the past year I was found out by a group of people in Formula One that have been looking for the right American profile to train and groom into the next F1 driver. We are commited to making this happen together and have been working hard to make the future bright.

I'm bringing this up for two reasons.

One: I thought my new car buddies would get a kick out of it.

Two: Recently, my primary investor has "flaked" in a very poor business manner on us for the 2008 season of racing in the Formula 3 Euro Series. While the legal recourse is inevitable that does little for my race year and athletic growth.

(Sidebar) The big deal recently all went south at the Cavalino Ferrari Concours in Palm Beach. I thought it was humorous that my big business deal as an American to race in Europe went away in the heart of Ferraris. I couldn't help but think of the GT40 story. :eek:

So, I present to all of you fellow racers my dillema in the hope that one of you might know of a business or people/person that would benefit from European exposure, from being in the inner circles of world business, and Formula One as a new sponsor for my effort to become the next American F1 driver. The business connections alone are well worth the price of admission (I know the story can end with as much success as the GT40 story did too and I won't give up on this chance)

You can see the story at www.putschracing.com

Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Casey

Back