New member in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Joined the site to view the RCR products primarily, but I am a big fan of the GT40 and the new Ford GT. I currently have a Ferrari 348 and a Ginetta G20. Both fun cars, but the Ginetta makes me smile more. I plan on getting one of the RCR superlight roadsters...
The 9-5 day is spent designing homes in Scottsdale, AZ and Park City, UT. I also have a small practise doing commercial architecture in Florida where I keep my office. A few weeks ago during the Cavallino week ( a really big Ferrari show in Palm Beach) we had several guest Ferraris getting prepped at our house (a 365BB, a 512BBi, and a 365GT). It was really cool!
:rolleyes:
Bill Tracy

Attachments

• BTprofile.jpg
    BTprofile.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 294
  • PICT0022.JPG
    PICT0022.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 301
  • PICT0198.jpg
    PICT0198.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 296
  • Cavallino2008 048.jpg
    Cavallino2008 048.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 296
  • Cavallino2008 052.jpg
    Cavallino2008 052.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 298
Thanks! I am getting closer everyday to finding out that I can register the RCR superlight Roadster on the street here, and I can't wait to order one. I'll keep an eye out for any car shows with the GT / GT40's in attendance. By the way, I met someone in my neighborhood that has a Ford GT in White with a blue stripe. He also is in business with his two brothers and they each have a Ford GT, one is Red with white stripes, and the other is Blue with white stripes! How awesome that combo would look - Red, White, and Blue.rockonsmile
BT

Back