15" x 15" rear wheels needed

I'm restoring my single seat Can-Am car and am looking for a pair of 15" rear wheels with an 8" backset (hub flange to inner lip). Centre of wheel must have enough "meat" to be drilled for 3 1/2" 3 pin March style (centre lock) drive pins. I've got NOS one piece Revolutions (10" x 15") on the front, something that matched them would be preferred, but will consider anything, new/used, including 3 piece. Would also consider 14" width as last resort.
Thanks,
Seann

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
You might give Phil Schmitt a call. He can custom build almost any configuration for you. Halibrand, GT40, BRM, etc.

PS Engineering
2665 Skypark Dr. #102
Torrance, CA 90505
310 - 534 - 4477

Although they have an ''iffy'' reputation for delivering product these days - Jongbloed Wheels made some of the original spun conical aluminum modular rear wheels for the Lolas and others of the single seat era. Some of my favorite looking wheels even if they are very simple. I know they make them because I was drooling over a 15d x 17w new set in thier shop a year or so ago. Reasonably priced if you can actually get them to deliver.

Fran Hall with RCR might be able to help. I think he supplies 15x15's for his gulf flared gt40's. It seems he has a lot of connections around the Detroit area.

Seann,
There are some Revolution classic 4 spoke wheel centers 20 bolt which I think are 15" on racecarsdirect.com. They are 100 PCD but I think you could modify them to to take your pin setup. All you would have to do is hunt for your inner and outer rings.
Dave

Back