RCR in So Cal

marc

Lifetime Supporter
I'm getting closer to dropping the hammer on my RCR dream. The money is available, but the space is not. I would like to see one up close if possible. So the call is going out to see who has one in San Diego, CA and would not mind showing it off. Thanks Guys!

Hi Marc
I live in Ventura, just a short drive north of Los Angeles. My RCR40 should be back from paint in 3 weeks. You are more than welcome to come see and sit in it. I still need to do a few things before I can drive it though

Bill

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
If you have the means, I HIGHLY recommend a trip up to Michigan to check out the factory. You will be extremely impressed. I know I was, and I sure as hell don't have the money for one yet. :D Very nice work!!

I don't have an RCR, but if you want to see/take a ride in a GT40, give me a call as I too live in San Diego.
Larry
858-481-1586

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
You must go to the factory as part of your budgeting the purchase, well worth it. I'm also in So. Cal down in the L.A. Area if you want to see what it looks like.

Sandy

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Guys! I will be in contact with all. Since I lost my house in the San Diego Wildfires I can't wait to get started.

Back