Goodwood Events 2008 & Performance Ford Aus/Nz

Hi all -

I will be covering the Goodwood Events this year for Performance Ford Aus/Nz magazine. The Festival of Speed (11th-13th July) plus the Revival (19th-21st Sept) and both events are GREAT! rockonsmile

They have also kindly allowed me to publish the 2007 Revival editorial here as a pdf - I hope you enjoy it.

Finally, as the FOS clashes with the Le Mans Classic and the Revival clashes with Britcar 24hrs, if you don't already subscribe to the mag, this year would be a great time to start.

For further PF details - visit: Performance Ford Magazine - Home

Attachments

• PR Rev.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 409
Last edited:
Hi Paul,

I rushed out and purchased Performance Ford Magazine after your last publication, photos were outstanding quality and content, look forward to your next publication\reports, more GT40 photos please!

Subscribed to Performance Ford Magazine a couple of years ago to follow a series of articles published on building a Roaring Forties kit which was about the same time I was building mine.

Do you need an assistant - bit far to travel?

Andrew

Hi all -

Just to let those 'down under' know that Performance Ford Aus/Nz Magazine's latest issue has the Goodwood Festival of Speed copy and my ride in the Stobart WRC Focus.

Well worth a look - especially if you were unable to attend the event and if you are a true Ford petrolhead - think about subscribing as the mag always makes a great read IMHO. :thumbsup:

The Goodwood Revival will be in the next issue.

Attachments

• PF FOS Montage.jpg
    PF FOS Montage.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 307
The mag has been out a couple of weeks now - but a great read and includes my coverage of 2008 Goodwood Revival 'Racing Into the Sun'
PFREV08.jpg

+ the GTD40 Car Club get's a nice mention...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back