for sale

its been a while since i last posted here. long story. due to financial problens i need to sell my gt 40 replica. i'm not sure how to post an add with pics. can someone help?
thanks,
paul

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sorry to hear you need to sell Paul, but this is the right place. See the Cars for Sale section.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 448
hi mark
i've tried several times to post on the for sale site but it keeps coming up with the icom saying that i don't have permission to post? can't figure out what to do. any suggestions?
thanks,
paul

Paul

I think that you need to be a supporter to post forsale items, It's easy to do and great value for $25 or £13. You will not get better value to sell anything GT40

Steve

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
hi mark
i've tried several times to post on the for sale site but it keeps coming up with the icom saying that i don't have permission to post? can't figure out what to do. any suggestions?
thanks,
paul

Notice I circled the part that says you need to be a supporter?

As Steve says, it's great value.

Cheers,
Mark

Still Having Trouble Posting. I Signed Up As A Bronze And On The Web Page It Says That I Can Post But I Keep Getting An 'oops We Can't Find This ...' When I Hit New Thread. Don't Know What Is Going On. Sorry To Be A Bother.
Paul

Back