Help to identify a Chassis

Hi All,

I bought a chassis, and have still no idea why I did, kind of a spur of the moment thing as I still haven't finished my GT40NZ. Wife not impressed :thumbsdown:

I realise it's not a GT40 of course, however I'm hoping someone out there might be able to identify what it is, as the previous owner got it in some sort of exchange deal and the history was lost.

It's definitely mid mount something, comfortably would fit a small block V8, lots of triangulation's and it's very well built and would have taken some time to build, as you can see from the pics.

Any help would be great if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

John

Attachments

• DSC02417.jpg
    DSC02417.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 539
  • DSC02423.jpg
    DSC02423.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC02425.jpg
    DSC02425.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC02416.jpg
    DSC02416.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC02424.jpg
    DSC02424.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 324
Purely a guess, Lambo kit car with provision to fit trans in tunnel area as per originals with drop shaft back to diff. Door area shape tends to support this but structure around front end almost looks too high.

Stick to the 40:)

Jac Mac

John, that is definately a Lamborghini Countach replica chassis. Cant be a real one as the centre tunnel is too narrow. Looks quite good, someone has put in a lot of time on it. But I would say there are a few triangulation tubes missing around the rear. If you want a body to go over it, I have a full set of moulds available for use.

Back