rcr40

hi every body,very intrested in the rcr 40,going to arrange a trip to see the workshops but has any body got a rcr40 in the uk that i could see ,also info on the uk sva test.
thanks

I will be selling my Gt40 shortly RF factory built. I' close to Chicago if you want to look and drive it.

Good luck with your search (pedant mode on) but i have to say this is not my understanding of the purpose of the 'Original' area - isn't there an RCR section ?

sorry my first time on,clicked on the wrong forum.
but my picture is a original, chassis no 1077 ex yamaha ford gt40 which i have been maintaining the body work and paint work for the last five years for lynx motors international.

Hi Steve

possibly none of the uk rcr have been completed yet, and are still in build, i maybe wrong mind, where are you based in the uk, iam sure the rcr owners would not mind you taking a look, at there build projects, all the best, Andy :thumbsup:

thanks andy, based in hastings east sussex,been told there should be one at the detling show this weekend.will go take a look.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Steve,
I hope you got the chance to meet up with Terry,
he assembled the car and was advertsing at the show as "Speedwell"

hi fran,met terry at the show yesterday,very impressed with the car especially the chassis,the work that you have put into the chassis is exellent .will arrange with terry to have a closer look back at his workshop.
i sent you a e mail on 4 april did you get it ok.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Sorry Steve.
Thanks for the compliments....glad you liked the car.

I dont seem to have recieved your email.
Please resend.
Thanks

Back