New member .

Hi to all enthusiasts.
Im Bill from surrey UK, and a previous GTD40 owner some 6 years ago.
Had a few great cars in the past but only car ive regreted letting go.
at present i have a formula 1, Jordan 192, in bits needing assembly which i would be more than interested in an exchange for a GTD.
so if any body after a interesting project let me know.
got introduced to the GT40 enthusiats club South East region last Month by my freinds Paul B and Ian, and must say what a great bunch of guys, its a interesting way to spend an evening, thanks again lads.
will be visiting the forum over the next few months with the intention of purchasing a replica again and hopefully exchanging interests and enthusiasm for these fantastics cars.

All the Best, Bill. .:helmet:

Bill
Welcome aboard. You will get lots of good advice here, there are a lot of knowledgable guys out there ( I don't necessarily include myself here!)
Depending on what you are looking for and what your budget is there are several options. I chose to buy a MDA and have been very happy with the result. I would also suggest you go to some shows and talk to owners (Stoneleigh May day bank holiday weeked is next) get them to show you what they have and then make your choice. I intend to go to Stoneleigh so if you go look me up.
Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for the welcome, may concider Stoneliegh, would be good chewing the cud so to speek. ive been aware of your car and she looks a peach, i believe there was some recent articles on the forum about her [correct me if im wrong] and from my veiwing they dont come much better.
would be good to see an MDA up close and compare with a GTD.
so if i go i will definatly look yu up.
Bill

Back