New Member Looking to buy Gulf Heritage Edition

Hey there. I own a couple Shelby Mustangs (67 GT500 and 68GT500KR convert). I saw a Gulf Heritage Edition car a few weeks and I am really interested in looking to buy one. I am also wondering if there is a gd thread or source on options they had, how many made etc...

Regards,

Mike

Hey there. I own a couple Shelby Mustangs (67 GT500 and 68GT500KR convert). I saw a Gulf Heritage Edition car a few weeks and I am really interested in looking to buy one. I am also wondering if there is a gd thread or source on options they had, how many made etc...

Regards,

Mike

Hi Mike. Just wondering if you have found the Ford Heritage that you were looking for! I am thinking of selling mine. Feel free to email me at: [email protected] Thx. Ian Farmand

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

Regards,

Mike

I think he is looking for a 2005-06 Ford GT, not a GT40. Try The Ford GT Forum - Powered by vBulletin

If you want a GT40 see http://www.gt40s.com/forum/superformance-gt40s/29713-spf-gt40-chassis-available-mk-i-gulf.html

Back