Memorial Day at Pocono

Please post if you're coming to Pocono on Memorial Day. I'd love to meet you and discuss your ride.

Pete Fias
'95 ZR-1 #442 (red/red)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Peter,
I thinkyou should ask Ron nicely to take you round in his car and you will really get a feel for a GT....and you will fit nicely.

I didn't hook up with Ron, it was a busy, but enjoyable day.

I did have extensive discussion about the car with his brother. He's the same height as I'm and he doesn't fit in #14 comfortably to drive it.

#14 certainly did its best against all those Ferraris, and other "race prepared" rides. Friend of mine taped some footage and it is a joy watching (and hearing) #14 on the front straightaway.

I need to go away now and save up enough money for a SLC (with dropped seats). :love:

The SL LeMans car just looks stunning. :gorgeous: I'm not sure what it would look like with the rollbars in place. Are there any pictures of that?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
If he is that much taller than Ron he would not comfortably fit as the car is not set up for him to drive....is it???

Ask Dean Lampe how comfortable he is and he is 6'3"....and he wears a helmet...
Mark Reid is also a tall guy over 6'3" if I remember rightly...

No pics of the Le Mans...as I said in another post...until I get some serious punters it will stay a concept....so book your ticket and get over here...

If he is that much taller than Ron he would not comfortably fit as the car is not set up for him to drive....is it???

Ask Dean Lampe how comfortable he is and he is 6'3"....and he wears a helmet...
Mark Reid is also a tall guy over 6'3" if I remember rightly...

No pics of the Le Mans...as I said in another post...until I get some serious punters it will stay a concept....so book your ticket and get over here...

#14 car is not setup for 6'2", that is why I didn't try.

I believe you, both RCR40 and the SLC can be made to accomodate my size with a helmet. Perhaps, the SLC is easier.

As great as the RCR LeMans looks, the roll bars would spoil it, it would make a great street car. It reminds me the Callaway Roadster, more of a show car.

I'm out of state/country for 5 weeks, timing isn't right. The SLC won't get any traction 'till late fall the earliest.

As I told you before, when I show up at your shop it will be with a trailer to pick up the car. :thumbsup:

I'll contact you privately to finalize exact parameters. My current thinking is SLC with LS7, Ricardo, 90% track use, but street legal (barely).

Fran, your kits are most impressive.

Back