come on fran any performance figures on the SLC yet??

Are there any verified performance figures on any of the SLCs produced yet?
Anyone know what they handle like? :huh:

Kane,
if all goes well I will be having a pro-ALMS driver doing some set up and testing in the next few weeks...
Performance figures are all subjective too...tyres, track, street etc etc....just like the difference between me or Schumacher driving the same car on the same day.....

In my dreams, I kick Schumy's ass................

For me, it's the post race interview with Kimi on the left and Lewis on the right. And Kimi is doing his usual mumble....
wellIwasn'thappywitdasetupitwasneverexactlybalancelikeIwant butintheendwecouldnotmatchdapaceofthesuperlightandjaywasjusttoofasttoday. Butwewillkeepworkingandfightingandmaybenexttimewewillbecloser.

Kane,
if all goes well I will be having a pro-ALMS driver doing some set up and testing in the next few weeks...
Performance figures are all subjective too...tyres, track, street etc etc....just like the difference between me or Schumacher driving the same car on the same day.....

Does not count unless I am driving...

Fran,

20 bucks says I can out drive your pro-alms driver and Teak.....
no need to send a private jet to pick Teak and myself up for the match-ups, first class on commercial will be fine.....
:smug:

Fran,

20 bucks says I can out drive your pro-alms driver and Teak.....
no need to send a private jet to pick Teak and myself up for the match-ups, first class on commercial will be fine.....
:smug:

Jeepers Jay, you really dont have much faith in your own driving ability do you---$$$20.00...:):)

I didn't know that the SL-C was on you tube

I hope i could see more of your beautifull toy on youtube.
In France this car can't be road legal...
Perhaps one day, when i would have more time, This car could be mine for track day with my old dad :shy:

Stephane.

There is a TV advert playing out here in NZ currently for LEXUS Hybrids that looks like it was filmed on Bonneville with a Lexus & a car that looks like the SLC, the audio gives the impression that its battery powered- have meant to take note next time its on, but wondered if this was the electric version RCR built? Any other Kiwis's spotted it?

Back