gt40 wanted

looking to add one more to the collection. leaning towards the superperformance mk 1. looking for turnkey opportunities.

also does anyone know if a chevron B16 continuation can be or has been registered for road use?

thanks
cal

- 2002 bmw m coupe
- 1965 sunbeam tiger
- 1984 honda rc30

Cal,
I am the only guy in North America building a Chevron B16 road car at the moment. Others have been built in the UK. There are some in the US already but not on the Chevron Style chassis. How many I don't know. I have done molds to at least have body work available in the future. I also have to do a pattern for the windshield for DOT glass. Parts in general for this car are expensive. Fran and Chris have been following my build and are in contact with me so that maybe in the future a kit may be available. I think they are waiting for me to do all the dirtywork. One thing to know about this car. I had my son sitting in it on the chassis table with the cockpit section on , he is 6'2" and the headroom was non existant. If you are 6' and under OK. I hope to have it rolling by Christmas this year.
Dave

dave, very interesting, are you using any parts from chevron, i know they have a small run of continuation B16's
do you intend to use on the street?
thanks
cal

dave, good stuff, looks like a big project, but worth the effort. going to try and get to SPF tomorrow and see what they have

Back