forum virgin

hi
i am steve from west yorkshire and i am currently running a 1993 GTD40.
booked for the Le Mans classic unfortunatly i was too late to go with the club.
i am taking the ferry from Hull on wednesday night the 9th of July to Zeebrugge.
just wondered if anyone else was taking that route.
Cheers
Steve

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Steve and welcome.
I too will be going to Le Mans but unfortunately not the same route but we will no doubt meet up there. However you are not too far away from us in Manchester. We meets up on the first wednesday of the month at the Whipping Stocks in Lower Peover and maybe you would like to come over and meet everyone. We had a good turnout last Wednesday with 6 GT40s. I also have a GTD and we have several more in the north west group. Whereabouts are you in W Yorks?
Cheers
Mike

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Steve,

As I posted in another thread, there is currently no one (on the list I have been compiling) from the club going that route. You may find others going independently, and from many other clubs too.

Hopefully we'll see you there though.

Cheers,

Max

Welcome Steve - you'll not find a friendlier or more knowledgeable bunch on the planet...

Do use the search function as it will answer many many questions and do visit often. The forum thrives on input, if nobody posted (unlikely) there'd be nothing to read..

Finally, if you've not already done so, do visit the the UK Club sections as between them they cater for all GT40/GT related interests... From social, snow-n-shine to trackdays and competition....:thumbsup:

hi boys
thanks for the replies. i am located in wakefield west yorkshire .and yes mike let me know when the next meet is and will try to get over. i am running gtd40 with ford 302 and renault box . as i posted on the le mans bit should make calais about 10 ish on thursday. if anyone else is going via calais could wait for them. never been to le mans so it would be good to tag along.
cheers steve

Back