Electrolite Roadster

The gas cars have the same bodywork. Available in 6 different gelcoat colors.
I have all yellow panels with black seats and the standard dark gray powdercoat frame (non-electric). It left the shop on a truck on last Friday so it should be here in Florida any moment!
:D
BT

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Damn...that's cool man. It sounds like my RC car, just a bit bigger :). Looks like it flies......

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
It's a trippy ride...press the pedal...no noise (well not much) and it pulls like hell...

I can see it is going to be addictive...should be street legal in a week or so...

Fran, thought you had said before, your cars had a volume control located on the right foot pedal...this one seems to be missing one or it needs some amplifiers...and where is the spot for the golf clubs and beer cooler?

Damn...that's cool man.
:thumbsup: +1

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
DUDE!! That thing is sweeeeet!!! LOL Sounds like an electric RC car. Really cool stuff!! Talk about a sweet ride to work, just plug her in when you get there! Awesome, I love it!

Took the plunge. My Electrolite should be ready to go in about three weeks. In yellow, of course. I'm pretty stoked. Can't wait to feel what 100% torque at 0RPM feels like. :)

--Donnie

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Dave,
we have been dialing the car in and with the smaller controller we can manage tick over 5 secs....cycling the batteries gives a huge benefit and they are improving all the time.
We will be installing the larger controller very shortly and we are pretty confident of being under 5 secs quite easily...
Its all a trade off of accel.vs. distance and trying to get a balance that is usable.
We have a six speed trans. that gives us plenty of flexibility too...

Back