Magazine photoshoot......

Malcolm

Supporter
Today I was visited by a freelance photographer, Mike Key and his wife June to shoot pictures of my car for the magazine American Car World. Prior to today we discussed location and action shots as well as close ups and static shots. Then on the day it chucked it down with rain all day and very nicely they didn't press me to even consider taking my car out the garage. They will come back for action shots if that is what the editor wants!

What we did do was spend 3 1/2 hours taking pictures of my car in its home. We cleared out a load of junk, moved out unwanted vehicles and then created a sort of set to shoot pictures in.

It was a most fascinating process and educational as well. How to set a shot, what to avoid etc etc. Very good and Mike and June were lovely people to have round.

With my leaving for Le Mans tomorrow morning I only had to clean the car once! And my garage was made pretty tidy too so lots of benefits all round.

Anyway here is a picture of them at work and a picture I took with my camera so is just a point and shoot picture as opposed to being set with extra lights and millions of different settings on the camera. I can't wait to see their professional work, the few I saw on the monitor looked great. They have said I can post a little of their work here in due course.....

Attachments

• IMG_6311a.jpg
    IMG_6311a.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_6310a.jpg
    IMG_6310a.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 386
Back