SL-C cupholders

We have been busy for the last couple of months with designing/modelling/tooling the new interior panels.
Whilst I was away in the UK the guys pulled multiple parts from the moulds.
The parts shown are part of the upgraded interior packages that are to be available.

Attachments

• slc interior 008 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 008 (Small).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 771
  • slc interior 010 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 010 (Small).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 726
  • slc interior 004 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 004 (Small).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 832
  • slc interior 015 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 015 (Small).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 613
  • slc interior 016 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 016 (Small).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 694
  • slc interior 017 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 017 (Small).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 627
  • slc interior 011 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 011 (Small).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 850
  • slc interior 013 (Small).jpg
    slc interior 013 (Small).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 631
Fran,
How does the added interior door panel weight affect the door in the full open position?
Will it stay open?

I just started on my other project today as a matter of fact. I got a little side tracked on a few other projects. I am thinking one to two years on this one. You should have the SLC and Le Mans pretty well sorted out by then. The way you are going you may have something even more tempting in the works by then.

cup holders ?!?!

keeping the market as wide as possible

I do like the door panels.

Will you offer the deluxe interior minus the center console?

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
cup holders and 600bhp wow.

In the testing i think the driver needs to brake hard down from 5th to 4th from 160mph to a 90mph corner, turn in and at apex reach over and take a swig from his mountain dew......now that would be cool on you tube.
hehehehe

Looking at the third picture seeing the seat's head rest appears to be behind the window's upwards cut. How big is the blind spot in this thing? Can you even see 180 degrees sitting with back in seat or do you have to lean forward? I'm 6' and always drive with the seat far back am I going to be able to see when I have to lane change in traffic? Anyone sat in the car and able to shed some light?

Thats what mirrors are for.....as there is no rear window in the bulkhead.

All cars of this type have compromises...GT40's included....you have t5o be careful when driving low,wide sportscars ....period...

If its a problem for you then a rear mounted camera is always an option...expecially as we have a nice new dash with a location to mount the screen.

I understand seeing backwards or anything beyond 180 is difficult. But I can turn my head, look side to my right and left and see the front of a cars hood if it is parralel with my view out of a reguler window. If I turn my head and look sideways sitting down am I going to see a car hood or just the "B-pillar"? Of course, when there is no beautiful blonde model in passenger seat. But that has a whole set of different issues. :thumbsup:

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Actually, those are not really cup-holders - they are mounts for oxygen bottles. Apparently QANTAS / Boeing has quite a few going cheap at the moment !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Back