SLC track with race C6

We will try to get our SLC done ASAP for some track testing right next to our race C6 Corvette. We have the # 2 car which is funny since our Corvette C6 Z06 race car is car #2.

We plan to complete the car as soon as possible as both a track and street attack package. We have the track booked in Aug 16th at Homestead International Speedway to do some testing with our SPO and ST1 race Corvettes and really hope to have the SLC done for some track testing and setup. We will also be in Carlisle Aug 22 to 25 to display the car.

Ernie
Breathless Performance Products

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Re: We will try to get our SLC done ASAP for some track testing right next to our rac

What powertrain are you running? LS7? Sounds like you're building a killer car and looks like you guys know what you're doing. Can't wait to see the build thread!!!

Oh yeah, AND PICTURES!!

Can't wait to see it done!

Brian

Re: We will try to get our SLC done ASAP for some track testing right next to our rac

Our LS7 track attack engine 700hp, Ricardo 6sp. Full slick package and Mich sport cup soft for the street. Plus full interior.

3 versions
Full track, but street legal
Track & Street attack package. very nice interior but still keeping the weight down for the track, nav,backup camera, dvd, radio etc...etc
Deluxe street package. the above plus more.

Ernie
Breathless Performance Products

700hp! - Glad I'm all the way across the country..... I won't have to deal with Ernie's creations. Of course I may just have to join 'em and git some of his engine goodies.

:juggle:

Standing by for the numbers......

Stop teasing!:rolleyes2: We wanna see how good the cars are in the bends!

My money is on "real freaking good". Prob. embarrassingly "to good" if you are the owner/driver of any car above $100k against the SL-c on track and then have to sit and stare at it in the paddock. It's one of those cars that makes you think "Why the crap did I pay so much for my car and how can I trade out?"

i am just up the road in Ft. Lauderdale. any chance of getting credentials to get into the track to see this test session. i would love to see this car on a track w/ which i am familiar.

i just received my Motorsportsreg.com update and i see that Breathless is hosting a Hooked on Driving event for the weekend. my car still be getting some work done for an early Sept. Sebring event, but i will show up to see the car and check our HOD. Glad to have yet another organization hosting events on tracks nearby.

You are all welcome anytime to one of our events. We know for sure that our C6 Z06 race car will be there but not sure about the SLC. I know you are all waiting on seeing the SLC running and so are we. We are waiting on some key parts from Fran to get the car done. If we get them in time we will be there.:thumbsup:

Ernie

GTPVette

Supporter
Ernie,,,
Sure would like to see the SLC sometime,,,, will you post if you're taking it out on the 16th?

Thanks
Fred

Last edited:
Stop by our shop to see it in person.

Were right off of Sterling Rd and I/95 in Fort Lauderdale

Call me.

Ernie
954-925-7725

ernie: it was great to meet you and see the SLC. i hope that you get the remaining parts soon so that i can see that beast on the track. i will come down to homestead this weekend anyway.
greg

Sorry, yes the car will be at Homestead Speedway and at Carlisle running but will not be on the track yet.

Ernie

I hope the SLC turns out to be the best car around and cant wait to see how fast it is on a track. I searched the forum for mention of the wheelbase and did not find it other than it was like that of a GTP car. What is the length?

thanks,
Chip

Back