Mailbox

Oops, forgot about the PM box.

Sorry, don't know which email address this forum points to. Fran will chime in here when he gets a chance.

Seems I have been having more email issue than first thought....if anyone has sent me mail and not recived a timely reply please resend through the info address on the website...
Sorry for any inconvenience...

Fran, you should consider just switching your work email to a Gmail account. They seem to have the best spam filtering going (without catching things they shouldn't), pretty much endless "quota", highly available, and FREE. Works great in a normal browser and you can configure most other clients to hit it if you want. There are also Gmail apps for most "smart" cellphones that work really well, too.

I've tried a lot of different devices to "stay in touch" and find the Blackberry to be the best. The thumbpad actually works for quick replies pretty well and while "highly available" may not be what your family wants, it's easy to temporarily "turn off" reception of work emails if you want.

Just some suggestions to help keep the busiest man in the kit car business from going nuts. :)

--Donnie

Thanks Donnie,

I have a Blackjack and dont seem to have any issues getting emails on it even though some get dropped on my PC...strange...
I just dont use it all the time for email.

Back