Cudo's to Superformance Headquarters (Lance and Barry)

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Guys,

Been a lot said about the Superformance dealer support (plenty good about Olthoff) but not much about Headquarters at Hillbank in Calif.

Well I'm on record to say the recent support given me on a few warantee/part issues has been GREAT!

Real concern for my issues and needs by Lance (owner) and follow through by Barry (GM); they made commitments and followed through as promised.

It's a pleasure to know this support is there and confirms my decision to go with Superformmance.

There will always be issues with this type vehicle and I expect teething/early development issues to cause/need upgrades ect but, support when there is a problem is what can make the experience a good one or a bad one and so far throughout the experience I have been given great support (may mean owner needs to be hands on but, this type car requires the owner to be anything but a turn key owner).

Steve

I would have to agree with Steve. I've recently had issues with the A/C compressor on my SPF GT eating itself. I initially got a slight run-around but when Superformance HQ was notified the experience became very positive. They've been easy to contact, kept me apprised of the process, and seem very willing to help. Now if I could only get my builder to do the same.

Rich.

Back