Pioneer AVIC Z_?

I have a Denso unit in my Lexus and it's GREAT! Can't believe it even works inside parking garages. Seems to update about once a second and boots up in less than 3 seconds. I understand both these things are issues for the Z_ units. I saw a pic of one in a GTM somewhere, so I know someone has used it. What about the phone and other features? Do they work? What else have you tried?

I have a Denso unit in my Lexus and it's GREAT! Can't believe it even works inside parking garages. Seems to update about once a second and boots up in less than 3 seconds. I understand both these things are issues for the Z_ units. I saw a pic of one in a GTM somewhere, so I know someone has used it. What about the phone and other features? Do they work? What else have you tried?

i havent used the other features, but i have it set up for full function even when the vehicle is rolling...:)
id like to see if anyone has installed radios in their 40's.
particularly spf.

Charlie M

Supporter
I have an AVIC-D1. The features are good and when it works it's great. Mine is about 3 years old now and the touch screen is worn out. Pioneer wants $200 to repair it.

Charlie

Back