CAD Draughtsman / Designer. Hello again!

Hey guys,

I have been viewing these forums for a number of years but would like to reintroduce myself here as my job situation has recently changed!

I have 4 years experience of building GT40 replica's in every aspect of the build including bodywork, panelling, electrics, and the dreaded SVA test!!

I am also proficient in AutoCAD and Solidworks. Some examples of my work include a recreation of a hartwell latch (some of you have bought these specific latches) to an entire driving one off chassis less bodywork.

I am here offering building/designing services at very competitive rates, I am located in the southwest of england.

I have clean premises to complete build cars aswel as close relations with an engineering company that can pretty much make anything!

Or if you are after a small part to be drawn and or manufacturerd then i would be more than happy to draw a simple suspension bush or a complete one off special chassis and arrange and overlook its manufacture/construction.

If you have any questions or would like pictures of my work please email on [email protected] or phone me on 07791 701139.

Regards,
Mudgey

Back